Thursday, July 15, 2010

Elite Model Look Finalists @ UK

The level of the girls was so high that Elite London had to choose 12 finalists instead of 10. This can only means that a group of fabulous new faces are arriving.
Here you can meet some of them which I personally think are the more promising ones. I will be thrilled if among them is the winner from the UK! Thing we will know on July 29 th to be exact.


Olivia F.

Kate
My favorite number 2! And already with Elite Paris.

Hannah
My favorite number 1! What a killer face!


Grace


Eilidh


Daisy

4 comments:

Rupinder said...

ModelWire is your passport to the world's most prestigious agencies.


become a model

Anne said...

I'm sad to say, I think all of them are extrordinarily average : (
Hannah has a great face shape though.
xoxo
Anne

iamronel said...

thy're all stunning

ronelmarin.net said...

great list of candidates love them all