Thursday, August 27, 2009

She killed me again! Kaitlin @ Marilyn NY

I'm loving Kaitlin right now! Actually, I love her since her first polaroid set (yes, she was still blond that time). And then she dyed her hair and became a stunning brunette and she killed me for the first time. Immediatly she was hitting London catwalks... Still remember seeing her at Christopher Kane... And, suddenly, when no one expected it, she booked a Prada and Miu Miu exclusive becoming Miuccia new babe. Of course, she naturally got the campaign. Last time she killed me, she was wearing a white and red dress and struting in Givenchy's Couture runway.
This time she did it again with this impressive editorial work. Divinne! Love it!






PH: Dean Rodgers

4 comments:

Yana said...

I wasn't too fond at first and I defenitely prefer her with dark hair. But: WOW! Theres so much behind those eyes. Getting intrigued more and more

Antonio Barros said...

I love the 4th pic! It is insane!

the singular

Studded Hearts said...

These pics are amazing!

xx

studdedhearts.blogspot.com

THE STYLE INJECTION said...

soooo fucking gorgeous!