Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Favorites Faces of the Future

Sandra @ PMST
177 - 83 - 60 - 89
This cute yougster has the most amazing face I've seen in months. I now she still has to develop but we all agree she's going to be something. What a cutie!




Patricia @ Modellink
177 - 78 - 61 - 88
When you first see her you think that she's alredy been around in the fashion scene and it's not because she has a plain look but on the contrary, the thing is she could reminds you to other great models. I see some Snejana, Sigrid, Olga and I can go on. Maybe she is the coolest mix of all :)





Michaela @ Bohemian Models
176 - 80 - 60 - 90
I don't if it's her hair cut o just her hole look with that careless expresion that I love. The only thing I know is that this girl rocks!





Liliya @ Vo!
176 - 86 - 62 - 87
Cuteness in her maximum expression.
She's a bunny with that kinda shy and fresh look. Lovely!






Katrine @ Scoop Models
177 - 86 - 63 - 86
The typical blonde? Mmm I don't think so.
She got me with these beautiful head shots but of course we need to see more.






Denise @ Modellink
174 - 78 - 60 - 88
Freckles freckles and more freckles!
Cute!







Cornelia @ Modellink
174 - 80 - 65 - 88
I'm impressed by the new faces of this agency of Sweden.
This girl is unique! I want to see more from her soon.






Camilla @ Scoop
179 - 86 - 61 - 89
Ok, I'm a freckles lover I admit :D
And I also want to say that if I have to choose my ultimate favorite among these girls, Camilla would be the one. No one can deny her beauty!

No comments: